Monday, June 07, 2010

Prosaic overview of the Blog

So after some offs and ons I have finally given and and decide that I will write a blog. However, rather than the blethering of daily brain-farts I have made the reasoned decision to keep this update within five easily definitive areas:

(i) My opinion as a Chartered Safety & Health Practitioner – though I shall largely downplay this. It does mean I get to tick the “Professional” box in surveys though.

(ii) How my fitness regime is progressing. The undertaking of my High Intensity Training (HIT) program and the slow change from a not nearly healthy enough 37 year old to a more healthy 37 year old. Provided that I shall naturally age every year, which is preferred to unnaturally gaining, so I won’t be 37 years old forever which is perhaps reason enough to get fit.

(iii) Climbs, Hikes , Trips and other adventures that I am engaged in, advising on – as a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society – or just impressed with.

(iv) How my novel and other creative works are progressing.

(v) How my knowledge of Socts Gaelic isn’t really progressing.

Böber



No comments:

Post a Comment